Valve bonnet manufacture
Efficient production of valve caps.
Precision casing bending machine for vertically and horizontally divided boxes
- Specially suited for radii from 40 mm to 50 mm
- Fitting accuracy of the finished part with precise radii
- Only 3 seconds per bending operation
- Time-consuming marking-out not required
- Exact measurement of flat initial piece thanks to special catch and quick gripping device
- Compressed air connection is enough
- Quick and easy changing of flexible shafts
Beading in a fraction of the time. For the efficient pressing of flange, valve and case boxes, comprised of several beading stations. The cost-saving solution for complex mad time-consuming beading
- Skilful roller layout
- Automatic adjustment of the beading rollers
- New method of beading depth adjustment
- Box-beading and folding on both sides simultaneously
- Now fitted with a swivelling beading head
- Variable working speed
Option: MABI 4H clamping device
Lightning-fast production of cap-straps
As we all well know: for a half-shell you need 1½ minutes with a MABI cap line.
So far so good, but how long do you need for the production and adjustment of the straps? Many say far too long.
MABI’s solution: The Bandblitz
The Bandblitz is designed for the production of cap straps. It has an unwinding device which cuts the cap strap to the desired length. This unwinding device can take two straps at once.
A simple device, yet one that brings great benefits. The advantage lies in the fact that the cap closures are already punched out. Therefore, there is no longer any need for time-consuming adjustment of the cap straps.
Interface suitable for the following machines:
- MABI 3000E EVO Laser
- MABI Bingo 4E EVO
- MABI Bingo 16-Z EVO
- MABI Bingo 2 EVO